Trey Poker Pro
Net Entertainment's Trey Poker Pro, you can play two different online poker games, Ante-Play and Pair Up, for the price of one bet! And you have the option to play Trey Pair Up online poker in free-mode, with a large variety of chip sizes.
Trey Poker Pro, or "Trey 'Pair Up' Poker", involves only three cards, like three-card online poker, but there's an option to make extra chips with a "Pair Up" bet. Some online casinos may label the Trey Poker Pro game as Trey Pair Up Poker. Here's how the game works:
- The Ante-Play bet in Trey Poker Pro is a demonstration of how you stack up against your opponent or the dealer.
- The Pair Up bet is separate from the Dealer, it's the bet on whether or not the poker hand will contain a pair or better for extra chips.
Trey Pair Up online poker bets will range from 1.00 credits as the minimum, to the 40.00 credits maximum for the initial stake. The Trey online poker real money game coin sizes are 1.00, 5.00, and 10.00 credits.
Players may also play Trey Poker Pro in the free money mode, and with three different betting stages:
- Stage 1 or low betting ranges; $0.10 to $5.00.
- Stage 2 or medium betting ranges; $1.00 to $40.00.
- Stage 3 or high betting ranges; $25.00 to $500.00.
Trey Pair Up Poker is part of Net Entertainment's professional online poker series and is a quick poker game; try it, you may like it!