Hold'em or Fold'em
TABLE GAME INFORMATION
A slot game for the comic book fan, 3Reel Hold-Up slots has wilds, a bonus round, and players can hold the reels in its 3 reels and 3 pay-lines. It is a true caper complete with gangsters, car chases and a rockin’ soundtrack.
The 3Reel Hold-Up online slots game symbols have many noticeable bank thugs and money sacks that can be found in a bank hold-up. There are also some fruit symbols thrown in its reels for a little extra color, but the bombs is what you will want to see on its pay-lines towards blowing open the safe full of cash.
The betting limits in the 3Reel Hold-Up slots game range from 1 to 5 credits on 3 pay-lines with an average payback between 95.76% and 98.06%, based upon play strategy and the size of the wager. All awards are multiplied by wagers on winning lines.
The Wild Symbol in 3Reel Hold-Up Online Slots.
- The "Wild" sun symbol is the wild.
- The wild substitutes all symbols except the Bonus symbol.
- When a wild lands on a reel, the player can hold that reel to attempt a winning combination on the next spin.
The 3Reel Hold-Up Slots Bonus Symbol.
- The Bomb "Bonus" symbol is the bonus symbol.
- Three Bomb Bonus symbols on a pay-line will activate the Bonus round.
The Big Heist Bonus in 3Reel Hold-Up Slots.
- Player will go to the Bonus Round if they get 3 Bonus symbols on a pay-line.
- Player gets to steal one item of bonus loot during the bonus round.
- Loot is multiplied by the number of credits bet on the lines that earned the Bonus.
- An extra-large bonus award is attainable by betting the maximum amount.
Three Bonus symbols landed on an active pay-line is all you need to pull off armored card job, so to speak, and escape with all the loot in 3Reel Hold-Up online slots!
Top Rated Casinos to Play Hold'em or Fold'em
- Play Now
- Heypoker Casino
100% Up To €100
Please observe that it is not allowed to use bonus money to play on any Table Games, Poker Games, Mega Joker, Jackpot 6000 or Video Poker games. Game play on slots with progressive jackpots will not count towards the wagering requirement.