The 2011 London Affiliate Conference kicked off with a wonderful bang as the winners of the 2011 iGB Affiliate Awards were announced on Thursday, January 27th.
The number of awards was reduced this year from 23 to 15, making the competition more intense as industry icons all over the world were nominated for top spots. We are very proud to announce that despite the numerous, and no less worthy, competition, Games And Casino’s very own Dominique secured the coveted Outstanding Contribution to iGaming Affiliate Industry Award.
While you may know Games and Casino for its encyclopedic knowledge of online gambling information, casino reviews, game insights, and industry news, you may not know the heart and brains behind the entire operation. Dom is an icon in the gaming industry who always keeps player and affiliate interests in her sights (and her sites). For years, players and affiliates alike have trusted Dom’s experience and her recommendations. We’re proud to see her recognized for her many contributions to the online gaming industry.
The rest of the winners were announced as follows (and as reported by CalvinAyre.com):
- Best Affiliate Manager – James Woods, Bet365
- Best Affiliate Program – Bet365
- Best Affiliate Network – Income Access
- The Lou Fabiano Award for Best Gaming Affiliate Community – GPWA
- Best Newcomer Affiliate Program – GoWild Affiliates
- Best Newcomer Affiliate – Betting Pro
- Best Payment System – Moneybookers
- Best Innovation in iGaming Affiliate Industry – valuechecker.co.uk
- Best Casino Affiliate (presented by Wagershare) – Casino City
- Best Poker Affiliate – Poker strategy
- Best Sportsbetting Affiliate (presented by Sports Betting Community) – Oddschecker.com
- Best Bingo Affiliate – Bingo Port
- Best non-traditional Affiliate – Affiliate Guard Dog
- Best Overall Affiliate – Pokerstrategy
On behalf of Dom and GNC, thank you to all who voted and to everyone who continues to support this important industry.